Oh my gosh- he's huge! And he's SOOOOOO cute! =) Oh, how exciting! Good job, you guys. You are amazing. I seriously would have killed someone if I had to go through what you just did. Or at least punched someone in the face. He is adorable. And Jon, you made fun of my little Savanna's toes......
OH! He is too cute! I can't believe how big he is! I winced a little when I read the stats! :) Congrats! I can't wait to meet him! Love you guys! Sarah
9 comments:
Oh my gosh- he's huge! And he's SOOOOOO cute! =) Oh, how exciting! Good job, you guys. You are amazing. I seriously would have killed someone if I had to go through what you just did. Or at least punched someone in the face. He is adorable. And Jon, you made fun of my little Savanna's toes......
WHAT A CUTIE! I can't believe how big he is. People must be wondering why a 3 month old is in the nursery. Watch out ladies, he's a macho man
He is wonderful! I am so glad you don't have to wait anymore. Thanks for all the updates!!! Congrats you guys!
so cute! what's his name?!
He is sooo cute! And so big! And he has hair! Congratulations. I can't wait to meet him!
You guys are the best! (And I'm sure you're "little" one will be, too!) --Shelley you beat me to be the first Fales to comment! Aahh!!!
OH! He is too cute! I can't believe how big he is! I winced a little when I read the stats! :)
Congrats! I can't wait to meet him! Love you guys!
Sarah
Congrats! He's adorable! Gonna be a big guy!
Oh my cuteness. What a big fat baby! He's such a doll. Hope you're doing well.
Post a Comment